Thursday, April 9, 2009

Meet with Rising Mates @ Barista

It was a hot sunny day.. One hour commitment. Started from my home. After 20minutes drive reached the venue. Ya, it was a small get together with my rising mates @ Barista.

I Parked the vehicle and entered into Barista with gladness to meet my friends after a month. Exited to see Kavitha, Jhansi, Yamini, Preetha, Kani, Jenifer and Menaka. But they didn’t even bothered to seen meL. Hmmm..people busy ordering Black forest cake, cold coffee, chicken wrap etc…and Kavi dog unequivocally said ‘Ush.. let me order first and say u hai later’…


I found a cool character that was new to our group. Then came to know her name was Jenifer. New entry @ Rising.


We got settled in a place after ordering. Yes, we started our chit-chat. We discussed few interesting topics which was really useful to increase the level of our GK ;-). Always the highlight is Kavitha, very humors girl and can feel the liveliness in the way she tell comedies. I was enjoying the whole one hour with her. Preetha and Kani were bit dull. Yamini, a silent killer, Menaka was sweet as always. Jhansi, didn’t shut her mouth, too much of energy even though she was hungry. Jenifer….:-) I don’t know what she thought of us. She was pretty cool. She said since it is the first time she was little reserved. Hope she too enjoyed with us. They gifted me a Pink colour Salvar which was really really pretty. Thank you so much friends.

The day was ‘The day of Hogging’. We had a grand lunch and in between tortured the bearer asking ketchup, water, tissue papers, ect

Enjoyed a lot, Laughed, Smiled after a long time. Its been a month since I smiled. I am so happy that I got a chance to meet u all. Keep enjoying.


1 comment: